Topics I want to cover
- the upper bound of shipping due to a test cycle.
- to keep coverage as low level as possible, for more testing.
There's a lot of ideas intertwined here, and they need to be petered out into sections:
- the fact that fast tests can be run a lot more often than slow tests
- the fact that running tests faster gives feedback faster (thereby increasing the value of the test)
- that tests are a matter of a cost
- testing is a matter of risk
- the cost of the test should be cheaper than the cost to the business to have the feature fail.